08 December 2010

Longest days ever

It's only Wednesday. I've clocked 30.5 hours for the work week. I should only have 22.5. I have managed to work an entire extra DAY in three days, all because we have a ginormous report that has to be submitted to the state, we thought by yesterday. Actually, it was by yesterday, but when we went to upload it to the website at 8:00 last night (yep, still at work), the site was shut down... nevermind that the multiple emails we had gotten in the same week all stated that we had all day Tuesday to upload data. MAJOR PITA. (pain-in-the-ass)

To make today even more fun, I got to RE-DO the entire report, since the girl who did it initially screwed it up somehow. I think it was a too many cooks thing. She gave the data to the IT department to compile the report, but it didn't quite work that way. So I redid it today. And in less time, even. Go figure.

Tomorrow we get to input the data to the server. Can't wait.


In other news, I get to use all this time I've accrued and start vacation earlier than planned next Friday. I cannot wait! I'm so excited to be going somewhere fun with my family. We need this!

I could be complaining about my in-laws, but I'm controlling myself. I'll save all of that up and vent in a massive diatribe later. Tonight I'm enjoying the silence of my almost-clean house and the warmth of my Snuggie and cat cuddling on the couch.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment