15 December 2010

Give me liberty. . .

I'm ridiculously excited about our upcoming trip. As in, cannot wait! We leave Friday afternoon. We've arranged for someone to take care of our house and animals, rented a car, and I packed our bags tonight. Yes, I realize it's Wednesday. Like I said, I'm excited!

I also created our schedule for the trip. . . well, I'm being modest. I actually micromanaged it down to the last minute. :-) Then I printed out maps, menus, museum guides for kids, "things to do" lists for kids, families, and first-time visitors. I also printed out our tickets and meal vouchers (saved 27% on the tickets and saved about 31% on the meals, so I consider it worth it). I then mapped directions from each location to each location (if that makes sense) so we would have approximate drive times. Those were also printed out. THEN I made a very nice binder... and put each sheet in a sheet protector and divided them by location, meals, tickets, hotel, maps, etc, and made dividers for them. As this made me unbelievably happy, I may be more anal/OCD than I originally thought.

Well, now I'm off to clean the living room and kitchen so the house isn't a mess when the house sitters get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment