31 January 2009

Smiling

Yay! Our new internet is up and going - no more having to stay in "just that spot" to hijack our neighbor's wireless anymore. :-D
It's the little things. . . like reliable internet. Such a relief.
Now if we can just get my phone fixed, life will be grand.

I'm going to enjoy some down time for a while. . . D and C are at a ball game with D's dad, and J is in bed. I'm getting that rarely seen, oft dreamed of Mommy Alone Time. I think I'm going to celebrate it by taking a book and a glass of Biltmore Reisling to the tub.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend - enjoy the Superbowl! I think we're supposed to be at the in-laws for some of tomorrow. We don't even care about the game this year, which is rare for us. I don't know that we'll watch, but we may. I just hope we aren't over at their house all day. I really enjoy my own home, even if the couch is broken beyond repair. :-)

MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment