20 December 2009

Sickness and Health

I have the flu. I am miserable. I came down with it last night while D was driving back from South Carolina where he dropped C off with his egg donor. So what does my darling hubby do? He gets home at 11:00, stays up watching tv or something for a while, comes to bed. This morning, I have to drag my miserably sick and shivering motion-sick ass out of bed to take care of J. At noon (after getting up at 11:30), D takes J and they go to help the twins' parents assemble new beds. That was planned, I was supposed to go too. It Janie 6:30, I am put of Aleve, out of drinks, and he won't answer his phone. I asked for Life Water from Kroger and some more Aleve. I can handle the aches and chills, but not the back spasms that result.
Sorry for whining. I will try to focus on silver linings tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment