23 July 2009

So much has happened, yet so little of it is worth talking about. . . . I lead such a boring life. lol

Let's see, D and I are about to finish up watching Roswell DVDs that we borrowed from his mother. Next on my list is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I haven't been able to find anyone who owns them to borrow them from, and I hesitate to buy them without knowing how well we will like them. Solution? hulu.com has seasons 1-3 online to watch for free. yay! Also planning on getting Angel in as well. ;-)

I have had a lot of fun on facebook the last day or two setting up a group for my mother's family. This is the same family I created a website for a few years ago. I have a couple of hundred pictures in my computer that I have uploaded to facebook, and have been pleased to find several family members on there. Hopefully, this will help in keeping in touch. Everyone checks facebook. lol

Saturday we're going to pick up C from camp. According to the letters he has sent home, well, to D's parents rather, he is miserable and wants to come home. It was apparently bad enough to prompt the counselor to send us a note letting us know C was, in fact, having fun. Yay. And C's mother is under the impression that we will be driving to Asheville after picking him up from camp and dropping him off to spend a week with her. I'm about sick of the entire effin' situation, honestly. grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment